By making a booking both online or over the phone you are agreeing to our rules, terms and conditions.
Please make sure all members of your family are familiar with our campsite rules.
- Fires are strictly forbidden at Pillaton Hall Farm.
Charcoal or gas BBQs are to be used only, please note that all BBQs must be raised off the ground. Fire extinguishers are provided on the campsite as shown on the site map.
- A speed limit of 5 MPH exists on site at all times.
- Strictly no drink driving, drink driving laws apply on site.
- No underage drinking on site, you must be 18 years old to drink anywhere at Pillaton Hall Farm.
- No motorbikes, scooters, quad bikes or remote control vehicles are to be used on the campsite or farm.
- No children are to be sat on the drivers lap whilst driving.
- Non driving license holders are not to drive anywhere at Pillaton Hall Farm.
- No sign written/commercial vans are allowed on site.
- Electric hook-up leads must not be home made. Please note all electric hook-up leads must be at least 25 metres in order to reach the electric points.
- All rubbish is to be put into the bins provided.
- Strictly no generators are allowed.
- Adults must supervise children at all times, including the play areas and shower blocks. Do not leave children unattended at any time.
- Dogs are welcome on the campsite however they must be kept on a lead at all times. We do provide an enclosed dog walking area where your dog can be let off for a run, you must clean up after your dog.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended on the campsite.
- We are not responsible for any injuries caused to any animals while on the premises of Pillaton Hall Farm.
- You will not be allowed to enter to campsite unless you have paid in the reception.
- Noise is kept to a minimum after 9:00pm
- The park owners and their employees shall not be held responsible for any accident, loss, damage or theft to persons, vehicles, caravans, motor-homes, trailer tents, tents, contents or accessories however caused.
- Any guest(s) causing a nuisance or being irresponsible on our site shall be asked to leave.
- Threatening behavior towards our staff is not tolerated.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission, fees are non-refundable.
- Any tents, caravans, motorhomes, camper vans, awnings or vehicles left unattended at any time are not the responsibility of Pillaton Hall Farm.
- Any damage caused by acts of God or any other forms of damage to personal belongings is not the responsibility of Pillaton Hall Farm.
- The management reserve the right to make any changes to the above.