YOU WILL NEED TO READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU BEGIN A SESSION
All persons undertaking the Water Activity and Paddleboard Experience, or Self Launch at Pillaton Hall Farm must read the following rules and regulations; and sign and a declaration form before they enter the water.
By signing the declaration form you are agreeing to obey all the clauses laid down in these rules and regulations.
Pillaton Hall Farm is dedicated to helping you have an enjoyable experience when using our Activity Pool.
As a person using the Activity Pool at Pillaton Hall Farm, you agree:
- To act responsibly and sensibly at all times and will follow any safety instructions so as not to hurt or cause injury to yourself or others.
- To wear any safety equipment and/or clothing required in accordance with Pillaton Hall Farm’s safety instructions; this includes suitable clothing and other provisions for cold conditions and water which should be worn to reduce the risk of hypothermia due to immersion.
- To follow instructions, rules and guidance from staff, information sheets, media or signage at all times.
- That Pillaton Hall Farm are not qualified to express an opinion on if you are fit or well enough to participate. If you have any concerns; you must obtain professional or specialist advice from a doctor before participating.
- That you are physically fit and have no pre-existing medical conditions that would affect you undertaking water activities or paddle boarding in open water. You are healthy and have no known medical conditions. You will not participate if you are not mentally or physically in good health that could put yourself or others at risk.
- To meet the minimum age criteria for each activity.
- That you are competent to safely undertake the activity and capable of self-rescue procedures, such as self-righting after capsize and experience of open water conditions.
- That you will not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Staff members reserve the right to stop any person from entering the water if they suspect that you have had alcohol or drugs.
- That you understand that Pillaton Hall Farm do not provide coaching and that poolside supervision will be for the Paddleboard Experience session only.
- You are responsible for using all equipment safely and as directed.
- To report accidents immediately to the duty manager; an accident form will need to be completed.
- That if you get into difficulty you will lie on your back and raise your arm to attract attention. There are no staff members poolside for the Self Launch sessions.
- If you enter the water without wearing the appropriate wristband; you will be asked to exit the pool immediately and will need to leave the site.
- To take care when entering and exiting the water, and only enter the water within the times stipulated by Pillaton Hall Farm.
- That you are responsible for any damage to the property of Pillaton Hall Farm through your own negligence or careless actions. You will be responsible for the cost of all repairs and/or replacements.
- That activities are undertaken by multiple age groups at the same time and are not restricted to one age group.
- That participating in any activity and entering the water is at your own risk.
- That in the unlikely event of injury, accident, loss or damage, regardless of however it may be caused, no responsibility whatsoever will be attached to the owners, staff or any persons involved in the organisation at Pillaton Hall Farm.
- You acknowledge all risks associated with undertaking a Paddleboard Experience or Self Launch at Pillaton Hall Farm.
- You waive, release and discharge Pillaton Hall Farm and their staff and will not make a claim against them.
- To give consent for Pillaton Hall Farm to take photographs or to record you whilst participating in the session and give consent for it to be used on social media, their website and for advertising purposes. You have the right to inform a member of staff if you wish to withdraw consent at any time.
- Pillaton Hall Farm is not responsible for any theft, damage, destruction or loss of my property or belongings whilst you are on the site, participating in an activity, using the equipment and facilities. This also includes the parking area; your vehicle is parked at your own risk and the contents within.
By signing the declaration agreement; you waive all rights and are agreeing to participate entirely at your own risk.