In addition to our usual campsite term and conditions the following will apply:
- From 03 October 2022 all pitches have a base price and the electric will need to be paid for as an additional cost.
- Electric top ups are to be made by card only in denominations of £5 or £10 with a maximum of £50.00 at any one time.
- From 14 October 2022 motorhomes and campervans are not permitted on site – tents and caravans only (this is for the winter only).
- During our event weekends there is strictly no car movement on or off the site after 3.00pm on the Saturday. Please ensure that if you need to go off site that you return no later than 3.00pm.
- During our event weekends you are permitted to have one car of visitors per pitch at a cost of £10.00. They must be booked on and paid for in advance and must arrive no later than 3.00pm. All visitors must leave the site no later than 11.00pm and are not permitted to stay over or leave their vehicle on the site.
- During our event weekends, please be aware that there will be loud music up to 11:00pm each Saturday. The quiet time will commence once the entertainment ends at 11.00pm on the Saturday.
- Tents are pitched at the campers own risk during our fireworks weekends.
- Dogs are permitted during our fireworks weekends and must be kept on a lead at all times.