During your stay at Pillaton Hall Farm we ask that you follow and adhere to all current Covid-19 government guidelines, restrictions and law. We appreciate that these are ever changing; however Pillaton Hall Farm will be following the latest guidelines and will expect our guests to follow them too.
Please ensure that you scan the QR Code when entering the site, the shop, facilities block and takeaway; this is connected to the NHS Track and Trace App.
We ask for all our campers to respect each other and adhere to the guidelines set by the government for everyone’s safety and peace of mind. Anyone not following the guidelines will be asked to leave the site.
At this time these are the following measures in place (these are subject to change):
All of our pitches are 10 metres apart, please ensure when you are pitching that you are in the marked-out area; this will allow you to relax by your pitch safely. If you have booked as a family group; you will still need to pitch in the marked-out areas and bear in mind that social distancing within groups will be enforced as per the current guidelines.
Do not walk close to other pitches to allow you and them to adhere to the social distancing rules.
During our busy check in times we will endeavour to check you in from your vehicles; our staff will be wearing face shields. We ask that you all remain in your vehicles, when a member of staff approaches the car, please wind down your window and wear a face mask. We will get you checked in as quickly as possible and ask that you remain patient if you are in a traffic queue. Please do not get out of your car to check in at reception leaving your vehicle in the middle of the line as this may cause further queues.
The shop, reception, facilities block and Dotties takeaway all have social distancing markers throughout, please keep to the 2 metre distancing and follow the directional arrows.
The shop and facilities block both have a one way entrance and exit in place; please use the correct doors at all times.
From 24 July 2020 it became compulsory for facemasks to be worn in all indoor areas. Please wear a face mask in our shop, reception, takeaway and in the communal areas of the facilities block.
Our staff will wear a facemask in all indoor areas. The office/shop staff will wear a face shield to allow customers to hear them clearly at check in.
Small family groups are welcome at Pillaton Hall Farm, as always; we ask that groups respect our other guests and keep the noise to a minimum after 9.30pm.
Groups will need to respect social distancing between them and other guests and also amongst their own group as per the current government guidelines.
If you have made a booking on behalf of a group; then please ensure that all members of the group are aware of the guidelines.
Rule of 6
New laws prohibiting social gatherings of more than six people came into effect on 14 September 2020. This means that, apart from a set of limited exceptions, any social gatherings of more than six people will be against the law. No more than six people can gather in any setting, indoors or outdoors.
This includes inside your tent, caravan, campervan or motorhome, awning, gazebo, outside on your pitch or anywhere on the campsite.
The most important thing that everyone can do is to remember the basics: Hands. Face. Space.
Everyone should continue to follow the guidance on:
- Washing your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- Wearing a face covering in settings where it is required and where it is difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Staying 2 metres apart from people you do not live with or 1 metre with extra precautions, such as a face covering.
Pillaton Hall Farm takes pride in ensuring high levels of hygiene on the site at all times; in particular in the toilets and showers and other communal areas.
Due to Covid-19 we have introduced additional measures across the site:
- We have placed hand sanitiser stations throughout the site.
- Our staff have increased the frequency of their cleaning in all areas.
- The facilities block will be closed and fogged 4 times daily and deep cleaned each evening. You will be advised of these times in you check in pack.
- We ask that our guests do not clean their teeth or do their hair and make-up in the facilities block. The facilities block is to be used for the toilet, shower and pot washing only.
- The vending machines in the facilities block have been switched off to avoid cross contamination from different hands touching the same buttons constantly.
- The communal ice pack freezer will not be available to avoid cross contamination.
- The laundry room will be closed to avoid cross contamination.
We also ask that our guests:
- Wipe down touch points before and after use of any facilities.
- Do not touch items in the shop that they are not purchasing.
- Use contactless card wherever possible.
- Use the hand sanitiser before entering any communal area.
- Dispose of their food and small household waste in a bin bag ensuring that is sealed tightly before placing in the skip.
- Accompany all children under 16 at all times to ensure that they are following the guidance at all times.
- When checking out please place your barrier pass in the orange bucket located at the barrier, do not hand it to a member of staff to avoid cross contamination.
Dotties Takeaway & Bar
Covid-19 is a respiratory illness and scientific advise suggests that it is unlikely that you can catch coronavirus from food or packaging; it is not known to be transmitted by exposure to food or food packaging.
We and our suppliers will however, continue to ensure high standards in all kitchen and serving areas at all times.
All food and drink is served in disposable packing, this will be a new item with each new order to save cross contamination.
We do not offer indoor seating.
Children’s Play Areas
Children under 16 are to be supervised at all times on site by an adult (18 and over).
Please ensure that your children wash or sanitise their hands before and after playing on the play areas.
Parents should wipe the touch points on any equipment before it is used by your child and then again after your child has finished.
Please adhere to social distancing, keep to your family unit wherever possible.
If You Feel Ill During Your Stay
If you experience any symptoms of coronavirus during your stay at Pillaton Hall Farm such aa a new, continuous cough, high temperature or loss or change in your normal sense of taste or smell then please pack up and leave the site immediately. Do not use any of the facilities and keep away from all members of staff and other guests. You will need to return home ensuring that you have no contact with others at any part of your journey.
Please telephone the office on 01785 715177, press 1 or call the office mobile 07739 759776. Alternatively please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for public health and safety, your contact information will be shared with the NHS Track and Trace should this situation arise.
If You Are Self-Isolating or Have Tested Positive
You must not come onto the site under any circumstances. Telephone or email the office and your booking can be moved to a date up to September of the following year. There will be no administration charge for this.
If the Campsite Cannot Open
If the government advice changes and we are forced to close at the time of your booking, you will be given a credit note that will be valid up to September of the following year.
No refunds will be issued.
The above measure form part of our Terms and Conditions during this time and we reserve the right to update them in accordance with government guidelines.
If you are concerned regarding any of the above measures and how it will affect you and your booking then please contact us on email@example.com