We welcome touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and tents on to our 10 acre site, which is well equipped with a state of the art facilities block that includes clean toilets, showers, washing up area, laundrette, ice pack freezer* and vending machines*. We also offer water and elsan facilities, as well as optional 16 amp electric hook up (advance booking required).
- Children’s play areas
- Children’s Zip Wire (aged 6+)
- Dotties on site takeaway and bar, with an outdoor seating area
- On-site shop
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Dedicated dog walking area
- Toilet, shower and Elsan facilities
- Disabled toilet and shower rooms – you will need a radar key to access
- Family shower rooms*
- Fishing pools
- Local takeaway deliveries available, delivered to the barrier
- Picturesque views
We have a well stocked shop selling food, fresh coffee, cold drinks, tobacco, sweets, alcohol, ice creams, medicines, toiletries, household items, toys, candles, gifts and so much more.
We offer a calor gas exchange service, on a like for like basis. New bottles are available to be purchased. (Please be aware that at this time due to a nationwide gas shortage we cannot sell new bottles and can only exchange bottles for our campers).
We welcome well-behaved dogs and offer a half-acre dog walking area with perimeter fencing where dogs can be taken off their leads to run free for exercise. At all other times on the site, dogs must be kept on a lead.
Our two fantastic play areas which include swings, sandpits, slides and a zip wire are available for your children to enjoy. We ask that children are supervised at all times when using our play areas.
There are a number of good pubs and restaurants in nearby Penkridge and local takeaways will deliver to to the barrier for collection.
* Due to Covid-19 regulations these facilities are currently unavailable.