Please call the campsite directly on 01785 715177 to discuss this further.
We are unable to accept any bookings from anyone under the age of 21.
Payment is required in full on booking. We cannot reserve or hold any pitches under any circumstances.
Adults – 17 years and above
Children – 3 years above
Infants – 2 years and under
All bookings have a five working days cancellation policy. You will need to inform the campsite five working days before arrival, if you wish to cancel your stay. You will receive 75% of the booking back to the original payment method, please note when booking that any cancellations will incur a 25% administration charge.
Strictly no refunds will be given after the five working days period.
No, we don’t hire out gazebos. You may bring your own gazebo, the cost to pitch a gazebo is £4 per night, per gazebo.
This would need to be done at least 5 working days before your arrival date and will incur a 25% administration charge.
Seasonal pitches are available, please see the seasonal pitches section on our website. Alternatively you can contact the office by sending an email to email@example.com or telephone 01785 715177 for more information.
This is not permitted due to our health and safety regulations. You would need to book an additional pitch to accommodate your tent.
Please note that there have been changes made to our policy regarding visitors coming on to our site, these changes have had to be put in to place to ensure everybody’s safety whilst staying at Pillaton Hall Farm.
- Only one car (up to five people) per pitch, at any one time is permitted.
- Visitors are permitted on site from 9.00am and must leave no later than 7.00pm (Monday to Saturday) and 5.00pm (Sunday).
- Visitors will be charged £5.00 per car.
- Visitors need to be booked in prior to them arriving at reception. Ideally this should be done at check in.
- Visitors must be able to tell the reception staff member the pitch number and the name of the person they are visiting (this must match with the name used on the booking). The reception staff are unable to contact guests on behalf of visitors.
- Visitors will be asked for their name, car registration number, mobile telephone number, number of adults and number of children in the car.
- Once the visitor has paid their fee they will be issued with a sticker to display in their car. This will need to be returned to the reception before 7.00pm, or 5.00pm on a Sunday.
- When leaving the site, visitors will need to park up on the campsite side of the barrier and hand their sticker back in at reception, the reception staff will then release the barrier to allow the visitors to leave the site.
- Visitors will not be given a barrier pass they must check in and out at reception.
- Once a visitor leaves the site, they will not be able to return on that day.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight or leave their car on the site.
- Visitors will be expected to follow the campsite terms and conditions whilst on the site.
- Any visitor found tailgating to get on the site without checking in will be asked to leave immediately.
Please ensure that you advise your family and friends of the changes so that they do not have a wasted journey.
Departure is prior to 11.30am
Wifi can be purchased in the campsite shop. The customer gets a card with a username and password. You can purchase 1 hour, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week and 30 days cards. The wifi is for surfing only, it is not strong enough to download films, watch Netflix etc.