Please call the campsite directly on 01785 715177, press 1 for the campsite office to discuss this further before you make a booking.
We do not accept stag or hen parties.
We are unable to accept any bookings from anyone under the age of 21. There must be at least one person over the age of 21 on each pitch; we do not allow teenage groups to camp on our site.
Payment is required in full on booking. We cannot reserve or hold any pitches under any circumstances.
Adults – 17 years and above
Children – 3 years above
Infants – 2 years and under
All bookings are non-refundable; date changes only, subject to a £15.00 administration charge.
Bookings can only be changed if there is more than 5 working days before your arrival date.
We cannot move or amend bookings on the day of arrival.
Bookings can only be changed within the same season and cannot be transferred over to next year.
No, we don’t hire out gazebos. You may bring your own gazebo, the cost to pitch a gazebo is £4 per night, per gazebo. Please note that we only allow small gazebos not large event shelters or marquee type products.
This would need to be done at least 5 working days before your arrival date and will incur a £15.00 administration charge.
You can only move a booking within the season you are booked on; you cannot transfer a booking to another year.
You can only move a booking to a Bank Holiday if your original booking was for a Bank Holiday.
Due to the pandemic we are unfortunately not able to offer any new seasonal pitches for 2021.
This decision has been out of our control; due to the campsite being unable to open for the full 2020 season, all seasonal pitches from last year have been carried over into 2021.
If you are interested in a seasonal pitch for 2022; please email the office and you will be added to the waiting list.
This is not permitted due to our health and safety regulations. You would need to book an additional pitch to accommodate your tent.
- This season, due to Covid, we have had to limit the number of visitors on site. This is to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff.
- Please book your visitors in at check in; they must be pre-booked and cannot just turn up. This is on a first come, first served basis.
- You can book your visitors on the following sessions: 9.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm – 7.00pm, the cost of each session is £5.00 per car. You can book a full day 9.00am – 7.00pm at a cost of £10.00.
- Visitors for the morning session must arrive no later that 11.00am and for the afternoon session no later than 5.00pm.
- Only one car (maximum of 2 adults, 3 children) is permitted per pitch and all campsite and current Covid regulations must be followed).
- Please ensure that you have your visitors name, mobile contact number, car make and colour and registration number when booking them in and payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Visitors must leave no later than 2.00pm for a morning session and 7.00pm for an evening session.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight and must take their car off site.
- Any visitors who arrive that haven’t been pre-booked will not be allowed access to the site.
- Anybody found to be bringing visitors on to the site without registering them at reception will be instantly asked to leave; alongside all of their party. Due to the current unprecedented times; this will be taken very seriously.
- This applies to our seasonal and touring pitches.
- Please ensure that you advise your family and friends of the changes so that they do not have a wasted journey.
Departure is prior to 11.30am.
Please ensure that you leave no later than 11.30am to enable the pitch to be checked before the new check in arrives.
Late stays will not be available on Sunday 03 October 2021; all pitches must leave by 11:30am.
Wifi can be purchased in the campsite shop. The customer will be issued with a password. You can purchase 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 1 week passes. The wifi is for surfing only; it is not strong enough to download films, watch Netflix etc.
Late stays can only be booked on the morning of your departure. If your pitch is available on that day you can pay £5.00 and stay up to 17:45. We cannot book a late stay in advance.