By making a booking both online or over the phone you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Please make sure all members of your family are familiar with our campsite terms and conditions.
Please note that the visitor leaving time is no longer 9.00pm; please see the visitors section below for the correct times.
CAMPSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a guest or visitor at Pillaton Hall Farm we ask that you read and adhere to the following campsite terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to inform all users on your pitch of these terms and conditions; which must be adhered to by all guests and visitors. Our terms and conditions have been put in place to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay with us.
- Electric hook up leads must be at least 25 metres in length to ensure that they will reach all our electric hook up points.
- Homemade electric hook up leads are not permitted.
- Electrical splitters are not permitted; there is only one electric lead per hook up pitch allowed.
- Units are not to be plugged into the water mains taps under any circumstances.
- We do not allow Hobby, Buccaneer, Tabbert or Travel King caravans.
- Strictly no generators on site.
- Gazebos must be booked and paid for, either at the time of booking or at check in. Please note that Pillaton Hall Farm do not provide a gazebo, you must bring your own.
- We reserve the right to re-site any pitch for essential maintenance work or due to adverse weather and the ground conditions. Notice will be given wherever possible.
- Single sex parties of 3 or more persons and unaccompanied young parties are not accepted. There must always be at least one responsible adult over the age of 21 on any pitch at any time.
- Children must be supervised at all times during your stay.
- You must have adequate insurance for your unit.
- Family group bookings can be made, please contact the office before making your booking to discuss.
- Any cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation charge and must be made 5 working days before the arrival date.
- Cancellations made less than 5 working days before arrival will not be refunded.
- Any amendments made to bookings will incur a 25% administration charge and must be made 5 working days before the arrival date.
- All pitch numbers are clearly marked out with the pitch number located on the slab.
- We are a self-pitching site, please speak to the campsite warden if you have any problems when pitching.
- You will be given a map at check in; on which the receptionist will show you where your pitch is located.
- The pitches are marked out with a rectangle, please ensure that you pitch correctly within the guidelines.
- All caravan jockey wheels must be placed on the slab.
- Please ensure that you pitch correctly, you will be asked to move your caravan/tent/motorhome if it is not on the correct pitch, facing the wrong way or too far out of the guidelines.
- Pitches must be 10m apart, even if you are camping with a group.
- Awnings must be attached to your caravan/motorhome.
- No more than one unit per pitch, pup tents are not permitted.
- We do not allow bivvy tents or shelters to be used on our pitches.
- Adults must supervise children at all times, including in the play areas and facilities block.
- Children are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour of their children and children in their care at all times during your stay.
- The play areas are not to be used after 9.00pm.
- There is a 9.30pm curfew on parties, barbecues, music and noise.
- Any guests who make excessive noise after 9.30pm will be asked to leave the site.
- Fires and Fire Pits are strictly forbidden.
- Charcoal or Gas BBQs are to be used only.
- All BBQs must be raised off the ground.
- Ensure that all BBQs are fully extinguished before they are placed in to a waste bin.
- NEVER place a BBQ in a tent, awning, caravan or motorhome. Even a cooling BBQ gives off poisonous carbon monoxide (CO), which can kill.
- Fire extinguishers are provided on the campsite as shown on the site map, please make yourself aware of where your nearest point is.
- All household and food waste is to be placed in to the bins provided.
- Please do not dispose of your waste in the washing up area; these bins are for scraps only when washing up.
- Only household and food waste is to be disposed of in the site bins. Items such as broken camping equipment must be taken home with you.
- Anyone found to be disposing of waste, other than household or food waste, will be charged for the waste collection.
- All chemical waste from caravan/motorhome toilets must be disposed of in the chemical waste disposal points (Elsan points) provided.
- A barrier system is in place. At check in you will be issued with a pass for each vehicle on your booking, this allows you access on and off the site.
- The barrier system will lock down at 22:00 each day and will unlock at 06:00 the following day.
- Strictly no tailgating; anyone found doing so will be asked to leave the site.
- You will not be allowed to enter the site unless you have checked in.
- Misuse of the barrier system, of any kind, will not be tolerated.
- To ensure safety, we use CCTV in certain areas on the site.
- Still, digital or video photography is not permitted in the facilities areas.
- We will on occasions take photographs and/or videos around the site to be used for advertising, our website and social media pages. If you do not wish to appear in such photographs then please inform the member of staff taking the photograph.
- Friends/Family are not permitted to come on site to drop off or collect children, items or to help you set up. All people not on the booking must be registered as official visitors.
- All handovers of children must be done up at the reception area.
- At certain times the facilities block will be accessible using a security fob only. The fobs are available at reception; please note that a £5 returnable CASH deposit is required for each fob. You will be advised at check in if a fob will be needed.
- There is a 5mph campsite speed limit in place.
- Strictly no vehicle movement on the site after 22:00; this is for the safety of guests in tents and for guests who are sleeping. Please note that staff vehicles may be driven after this time to allow security checks and maintenance to take place.
- Strictly no drink driving; drink driving laws apply on site.
- Non driving licence holders are not permitted to drive anywhere on site.
- Children are not permitted to be sat on an adults lap whilst driving; due to airbags being in the steering wheel.
- Sign written vans/commercial vehicles are not permitted.
- Loud exhaust vehicles are not permitted.
- Up to two cars can be parked at the side of each pitch. All additional cars are to be parked on the car park.
- High-top vans/vehicles must be parked on the car park and not at the side of your pitch.
- During times of extreme wet weather we may ask that all vehicles are parked away from the grassed areas at the side of your pitch.
- No motorbikes, scooters, quad bikes, motorised or remote control vehicles are to be used on the site.
- Cyclists must not ride in between pitches, they must stick to the tracks.
- Bicycles can only be ridden during daylight hours and we advise the use of helmets at all times.
- Bicycles must be parked safely, securely and sensibly on your pitch.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on the campsite, however they must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dogs are permitted to be tied to a dog lead post on your pitch. Please ensure that they cannot move out of your pitch area and onto another pitch.
- An enclosed dog walking area is available where, when accompanied, your dog can be let off lead for a run.
- You must clean up after your dog in all areas of the site, including the enclosed dog walking area.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended on the site at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted to go in the facilities block at any time, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- You must not use any of the wash facilities to clean your dog.
- Dogs are not permitted to enter the shop/reception at any time, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Should your dog be considered a nuisance or dangerous by management; you will be asked to remove them from the site immediately.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries caused to any animals whilst on the site.
- A current/valid Fishing Licence must be shown before a wristband can be issued.
- A minimum of 2 years fishing experience is required.
- All children fishing must have a licence (over 12 years) and must be accompanied by an adult who has a fishing licence and at least 2 years fishing experience.
- Fishing is strictly dawn until dusk, night fishing is not permitted.
- One complimentary fishing wristband is issued per each pitch booked (terms and conditions apply). Please request your wristband at check in.
- Additional wristbands must be purchased for all other persons on your pitch before they start to fish.
- Fishing pegs cannot be reserved under any circumstances.
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst they are fishing.
- Each person fishing must have an individual licence, unhooking mat and landing net.
- Please ensure that you wear your wristband or have your fishing membership card with you at all times whilst you are fishing. Random checks will be undertaken by the staff and anyone without a wristband or membership card will be asked to stop fishing immediately.
- Please see our full set of fishing rules on our website
Health & Safety:
- Unacceptable, offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We may ask you, or any member of your party, to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by us to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm or impair the comfort or safety of other customers, staff or the general public, or is likely in our belief, to breach any of our terms and conditions. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances.
- Drugs will not be tolerated under any circumstances, if you appear to be using drugs of any form then you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
- You must be 18 or over to consume alcohol on site.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in any of the campsite buildings such as the shop and facilities block.
- Smoking is not permitted near the gas cages which are located next to the shop/reception.
- Fireworks, Chinese lanterns and all items deemed as offensive weapons (such as guns, knives, laser pens etc) are not permitted on site.
- Drones and metal detectors are not permitted to be used on site.
- Aerials and satellite dishes must not be attached to any Pillaton Hall Farm property.
- Anyone found to be tampering with the electricity supply and/or equipment will be removed from the site immediately, along with the rest of their party.
- Caravans, motorhomes, tents, trailers or vehicles are not permitted to be washed on site.
- Any item that causes an obstruction to the grass cutter or strimmer will be removed from the pitch and disposed of if not collected.
- Only self-standing rotary washing lines are permitted, they must be put away when not in use.
- Trampolines, swings, slides, water slides, large paddling pools, ball pools, hot tubs, bouncy castles or large outdoor play equipment are not permitted on site.
- Flags and pole lights are permitted, however pole lights must be switched off by 10.30pm. This is to stop invasion of light privacy into awnings and tents.
- Under no circumstances can any trees or hedges be cut.
- Guests must not carry out any trade or business from the site.
- Guests must not carry out any sales or exchanges of any kind on the site.
- We recommend that you use appropriate footwear and exercise caution during events of inclement weather. Areas of the site may become slippery due to factors such as rain, ice or mud.
- All accidents must be reported to a member of staff at reception and documented in the accident book.
- Visitors must be booked in prior to them arriving at the site.
- Only one car (up to five people), at any one time is permitted.
- Visitors are permitted on site from 9.00am and must leave no later than 7.00pm (Monday to Saturday) and 5.00pm (Sunday). Please note that these times will change during October.
- October visiting times are: Monday – Saturday from 9.00am leaving no later than 5.00pm and Sunday from 9.00am leaving no later than 3.00pm.
- Visitors will be charged £5.00 per car (reduced to £4 in October).
- Visitors must be able to tell the reception staff member the pitch number and the name of the person they are visiting (this must match with the name used on the booking). The reception staff are unable to give out any information regarding our guests or contact guests on behalf of visitors.
- Visitors will be asked for their name, car registration number, mobile telephone number, number of adults and number of children in the car.
- Once the visitor has given their details and paid their fee they will be given a pass, this must be displayed inside the windscreen of their car. They will be let through the barrier by a member of staff.
- When leaving the site, visitors must park up on the campsite side of the barrier and come in to reception to return their car pass and to sign out. The reception staff will then release the barrier allowing the visitors to leave the site.
- Visitors must let the reception staff when they leave the site.
- Visitors will not be given a barrier pass they must check in and out at reception.
- Once a visitor leaves the site, they will not be able to return on that day.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight or leave their car on the site.
- If the pitch only has one car booked on the visitors may park at the side of the pitch. However, if there are already two cars at the pitch side then they must park on the designated car park.
- Visitors will be expected to follow the campsite terms and conditions whilst on the site.
- Any guests letting visitors through the barrier or sneaking them on to the site will be asked to leave the site immediately along with the rest of their party.
- Any visitor found to have tailgated to gain entry to the site without signing in will be asked to leave immediately.
- We take no responsibility for any failure to the electric or water supply due to acts of God, adverse weather conditions etc.
- Any tents, trailer tents, caravans, motorhomes, campervans, awnings or vehicles and their contents left unattended at any time are not the responsibility of Pillaton Hall Farm and are left at the owners’ risk.
- Pillaton Hall Farm and their employees shall not be held responsible for any accident, loss, damage or theft to persons, vehicles, caravans, motorhomes, campervans, tents, trailer tents, contents or accessories, however caused.
- Any damage caused by acts of God or any other circumstances to personal belongings is not the responsibility of Pillaton Hall Farm or their employees.
- The main person named on a booking is responsible for the entire party for the duration of their stay. This person will be the main point of contact and is responsible for ensuring that all members of their party are familiar with the terms and conditions.
- Any damage caused by guests or their visitors must be paid for. The main lead on the party is responsible for any payments that are to be made due to damage.
- Any deliberate damage made by an individual or group will result in the entire party being asked to leave the site immediately, with no refund.
- Any guest or visitor causing a nuisance or being irresponsible on our site will be asked to leave the site immediately, with no refund.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to the site for any person, fees are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.
We expect all of our staff, guests and visitors to act in a courteous and considerate manner to anyone staying, visiting or working at Pillaton Hall Farm.
Threatening behaviour of any kind towards our staff will not be tolerated.