By making a booking both online or over the phone you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Please make sure all members on your booking are familiar with our campsite terms and conditions.
CAMPSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a guest at Pillaton Hall Farm we ask that you read and adhere to the following campsite terms and conditions. As the person making the booking, you have the responsibility to inform all users on your pitch of these terms and conditions; which must be adhered to by all of our guests. Our terms and conditions have been put in to place to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay with us.
- No refunds will be available once your booking has been made under any circumstances.
- Customers may change the date of their booking, for which there will be a £15.00 administration charge. Booking changes must be made no later than five working days before your arrival date.
- Any date changes will be valid for up to 12 months from your original arrival date.
- Any amendments made to a booking will be subject to a £15.00 administration charge. Please note that the administration charge will not be applicable if we cannot open the site due to Covid-19; your booking will be moved at no extra cost.
- We are not responsible for any cancellations due to any pandemic illnesses; therefore, refunds will not be issued. You would need to claim off your travel insurance.
- Single sex parties of 3 or more persons and unaccompanied young parties are not accepted. There must always be at least one responsible adult over the age of 21 on each pitch at any time.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times during your stay.
- Family group bookings can be made, subject to the current Covid regulations at the time of booking. Please contact the office before making your booking to discuss.
- You must have adequate insurance for your unit and party.
- We do not allow Hobby, Buccaneer, Tabbert or Travel King caravans.
- Strictly no generators on site.
- Gazebos must be booked and paid for, either at the time of booking or at check in. You will be given a tag that must be attached to your gazebo at all times.
- Please note that Pillaton Hall Farm do not provide a gazebo, you must bring your own. We only allow small gazebos; large event shelters or marquee type products are not permitted.
- Electric hook up leads must be at least 25 metres in length to ensure that they will reach all our electric hook up points.
- Homemade electric hook up leads are not permitted.
- Electrical splitters are not permitted; there is only one electric lead per hook up pitch allowed.
- Fan heaters are not to be used on site; alternatives such as halogen heaters must be used.
- Units are not to be plugged into the water mains taps under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to re-site any pitch for essential maintenance work or due to adverse weather and/or the ground conditions. Notice will be given wherever possible.
- All pitch numbers are clearly marked out with the pitch number located on the slab.
- We are a self-pitching site, please speak to the campsite warden if you have any problems when pitching.
- You will be given a map at check in; on which the receptionist will show you where your pitch is located.
- The pitches are marked out with a rectangle, please ensure that you pitch correctly within the guidelines.
- All caravan jockey wheels must be placed on the slab.
- Please ensure that you pitch correctly, you will be asked to move your caravan/tent/motorhome if it is not on the correct pitch, facing the wrong way or too far out of the guidelines.
- Pitches must be 10m apart; even if you are camping with other people on another pitch near to you.
- Awnings must be attached to your caravan/motorhome.
- No more than one unit per pitch, pup tents are not permitted.
- We do not allow bivvy tents or shelters to be used on our pitches.
- Adults (aged 18 and over) must supervise children under 16 at all times; including in the play areas, takeaway, shop and facilities block.
- Children under 16 are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour of their children and any children in their care at all times during their stay.
- The play areas are not to be used after 9.00pm.
- There is a 9.30pm curfew on parties, barbecues, music and noise.
- Any guests who make excessive noise after 9.30pm will be asked to leave the site.
- Fires and Fire Pits are strictly forbidden.
- Charcoal or Gas BBQs are to be used only.
- All BBQs must be raised off the ground.
- Ensure that all BBQs are fully extinguished before they are placed into a waste bin.
- NEVER place a BBQ in a tent, awning, caravan or motorhome. Even a cooling BBQ gives off poisonous carbon monoxide (CO), which can kill.
- Fire extinguishers are provided on the campsite as shown on the site map, please make yourself aware of where your nearest fire point is.
- All household and food waste is to be placed into the bins provided. Please ensure that all waste is placed inside a bag and that the bag is tied before being placed in the bins.
- Please do not dispose of your waste in the washing up area; these bins are for scraps only; when washing up.
- Only household and food waste is to be disposed of in the site bins. Items such as broken camping equipment must be taken home with you.
- Anyone found to be disposing of waste, other than household or food waste, will be charged for the waste collection. Please note that cameras may be in operation at the bin areas.
- All chemical waste from caravan/motorhome toilets must be disposed of in the chemical waste disposal points (Elsan points) provided. This includes all washing up wastewater.
- A barrier system is in place. At check in you will be issued with a pass for each vehicle on your booking, this allows you access on and off the site. Each card is assigned to your car’s registration number and cannot be used by any other vehicle/person.
- The barrier system will lock down at 22:00 each day and will unlock at 06:00 the following day.
- Strictly no tailgating; anyone found doing so will be asked to leave the site.
- You will not be allowed to enter the site unless you have checked in.
- Misuse of the barrier system, of any kind, will not be tolerated.
- To ensure safety, we use CCTV in certain areas on the site.
- Still, digital or video photography is not permitted in the facilities areas.
- We will on occasions take photographs and/or videos around the site to be used for advertising, our website and social media pages. If you do not wish to appear in such photographs, then please inform the member of staff taking the photograph.
- Friends/Family are not permitted to come on site to drop off or collect children, items or to help you set up. Only persons on the booking can enter the site.
- All handovers of children and/or items must be done outside the reception area.
- At certain times of the year the facilities block will be accessible using a security fob only. The fobs are available at reception; please note that a £5 returnable CASH deposit is required for each fob. You will be advised at check in if a fob will be needed.
- There is a 5mph campsite speed limit in place.
- Strictly no vehicle movement on the site after 22:00; this is for the safety of guests in tents and for guests who are sleeping. Please note that staff vehicles may be driven after this time to allow security checks and maintenance to take place.
- Strictly no drink driving; drink driving laws apply on site.
- Non driving licence holders are not permitted to drive anywhere on site.
- You are not permitted to undertake driving lessons on the site.
- Children are not permitted to be sat on an adult’s lap whilst driving; due to airbags being in the steering wheel.
- Sign written vans/commercial vehicles are not permitted.
- Highways vans/vehicles with chevrons are not permitted.
- Loud exhaust vehicles are not permitted.
- Up to two cars can be parked at the side of each pitch. All additional cars are to be parked on the car park located at the side of The Dip.
- High-top vans/vehicles must be parked on the car park and not at the side of your pitch.
- During times of extreme wet weather, we may ask that all vehicles are parked away from the grassed areas at the side of your pitch.
- Children’s electric or petrol motorbikes and vehicles are not permitted to be used on the site.
- No motorbikes, scooters, quad bikes, motorised or remote-control vehicles are to be used on the site.
- Cyclists must not ride in between pitches; they must stick to the tracks.
- Bicycles can only be ridden during daylight hours and we advise the use of helmets at all times.
- Bicycles must be parked safely, securely and sensibly on your pitch.
- Bicycles are kept on site at the owner’s risk.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on the campsite; however, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dogs are permitted to be tied to a dog lead post on your pitch. Please ensure that they cannot move out of your pitch area and onto another pitch.
- An enclosed dog walking area is available where, when accompanied, your dog can be let off lead for a run.
- You must clean up after your dog in all areas of the site, including the enclosed dog walking area.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended on the site at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted to go in the facilities block at any time, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- You must not use any of the wash facilities to clean your dog.
- Dogs are not permitted to enter the shop/reception at any time, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Should your dog be considered a nuisance or dangerous by management; you will be asked to remove them from the site immediately.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries caused to any animals whilst on the site.
- Please ensure that no dog mess is left on your pitch or in the surrounding area at all times through your stay. Please check when you are leaving that all the mess has been cleaned up.
- A current/valid Rod Licence must be shown before a wristband can be issued.
- A minimum of 2 years fishing experience is required.
- All children fishing must have a rod licence (over 12 years) and must be accompanied by an adult who has a fishing licence and at least 2 years fishing experience.
- Fishing is strictly dawn until dusk; night fishing is not permitted.
- One complimentary fishing wristband is issued per pitch (terms and conditions apply). Please request your wristband at check in.
- Additional wristbands must be purchased for all other persons on your pitch before they start to fish.
- Fishing pegs cannot be reserved under any circumstances.
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst they are fishing.
- Each person fishing must have an individual licence, unhooking mat and landing net.
- Please ensure that you wear your wristband or have your fishing membership card with you at all times whilst you are fishing. Random checks will be undertaken by the staff and anyone without a wristband or membership card will be asked to stop fishing immediately.
- Please see our full set of fishing rules on our website
Health & Safety:
- Unacceptable, offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We may ask you, or any member of your party, to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by us to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm or impair the comfort or safety of other customers, staff or the general public, or is likely in our belief, to breach any of our terms and conditions. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances.
- Drugs will not be tolerated under any circumstances, if you appear to be using drugs of any kind then you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
- You must be 18 or over to consume alcohol on site.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in any of the campsite buildings such as the shop and facilities block.
- Smoking is not permitted near the gas cages which are located next to the shop/reception.
- Fireworks, Chinese lanterns and all items deemed as offensive weapons (such as guns, knives, laser pens etc) are not permitted on site.
- Drones and metal detectors are not permitted to be used on site.
- Aerials and satellite dishes must not be attached to any of Pillaton Hall Farm’s property.
- Anyone found to be tampering with the electricity supply and/or equipment will be removed from the site immediately, along with the rest of their party. The cost of repairing any damage caused will be the responsibility of the person/s named on the booking.
- Caravans, motorhomes, tents, trailers or vehicles are not permitted to be washed on site.
- Any item that causes an obstruction to the grass cutter or strimmer will be removed from the pitch and disposed of if not collected.
- Only self-standing rotary washing lines are permitted, they must be put away when not in use. Do not tie washing lines to the trees, fences or posts on the site.
- Trampolines, swings, slides, water slides, large paddling pools, ball pools, hot tubs, bouncy castles or large outdoor play equipment are not permitted on site.
- Flags and pole lights are permitted; however, pole lights must be switched off by 10.30pm. This is to stop invasion of light privacy into awnings and tents.
- Under no circumstances can any trees or hedges be cut.
- Guests must not carry out any trade or business from the site.
- Guests must not carry out any sales or exchanges of any kind on the site.
- We recommend that you use appropriate footwear and exercise caution during events of inclement weather. Areas of the site may become slippery due to factors such as rain, ice or mud.
- All accidents must be reported to a member of staff at reception and documented in the accident book.
- This season, due to Covid, we have had to limit the number of visitors on site. This is to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff.
- Please book your visitors in at check in; they must be pre-booked and cannot just turn up. This is on a first come, first served basis.
- You can book your visitors on the following sessions: 9.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm – 7.00pm, the cost of each session is £5.00 per car. You can book a full day 9.00am – 7.00pm at a cost of £10.00.
- Only one car (maximum of 2 adults, 3 children) is permitted per pitch and all campsite and current Covid regulations must be followed.
- Please ensure that you have your visitors name, mobile contact number, car make and colour and registration number when booking them in and payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Any visitors who arrive that haven’t been pre-booked will not be allowed access to the site.
- Anybody found to be bringing visitors on to the site without registering them at reception will be instantly asked to leave; alongside all of their party. Due to the current unprecedented times; this will be taken very seriously.
- This applies to our seasonal and touring pitches.
- Please ensure that you advise your family and friends of the changes so that they do not have a wasted journey.
- We take no responsibility for any failure to the electric or water supply due to acts of God, adverse weather conditions etc.
- Any tents, trailer tents, caravans, motorhomes, campervans, awnings or vehicles and their contents left unattended at any time are not the responsibility of Pillaton Hall Farm and are left at the owners’ risk.
- Pillaton Hall Farm and its employees shall not be held responsible for any accident, loss, damage or theft to persons, vehicles, caravans, motorhomes, campervans, tents, trailer tents, contents or accessories, however caused.
- Any damage caused by acts of God or any other circumstances to personal belongings is not the responsibility of Pillaton Hall Farm or its employees.
- The main person named on a booking is responsible for the entire party for the duration of their stay. This person will be the main point of contact and is responsible for ensuring that all members of their party are familiar with the terms and conditions.
- Any damage caused by guests must be paid for. The main lead on the party is responsible for any payments that are to be made due to damage.
- Any deliberate damage made by an individual or group will result in the entire party being asked to leave the site immediately.
- Any guest causing a nuisance, being irresponsible or a danger to others will be asked to leave immediately.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to the site for any person, fees are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.
We expect all of our staff and guests to act in a courteous and considerate manner to anyone staying, visiting or working at Pillaton Hall Farm.
Threatening behaviour of any kind towards our staff will not be tolerated.