We are pleased to announce that our seasonal pitches 2020 information is now available.
Seasonal pitches are available for caravans only at Pillaton Hall Farm.
We are hoping to start our seasonal pitches from 01 March 2020 through to 31 October 2020 (245 days); please note that this start date will be totally dependent on the weather/ground conditions. We will endeavour to open as close to the start date as possible.
A seasonal pitch does not include our annual Bonfire Event.
The cost of a seasonal pitch is £2250.00 inclusive of VAT, this equates to £9.18 inclusive of VAT per day.
£2000.00 is to be paid by 31 January 2020.
The additional £250.00 will be charged pro rata dependent on the opening date and is to be paid on arrival.
A seasonal pitch includes:
- Free wifi for one device – a 2meg connection
- Free fishing pass for one person – the person fishing must have a valid rod licence, be an experienced fisherperson and have the correct equipment; as per our fishing rules
- 2 car passes
- 1 awning
- Up to 4 persons – 2 adults, 3 children (extra children are an additional £50 each).
- Up to 2 dogs
- Full use of our new shower block facilities
- A family group of up to 4 people may use your caravan for 1 week up to 3 times during the season, this can be 3 separate family groups. This must be arranged in advance with the office and has to be for a period of 7 days exactly.
Electric will be metered and billed monthly. Electricity is charged at the normal rate.
Once you have completed an application form, agreed the terms and conditions and have been accepted a £500.00 non-refundable deposit will be taken to secure your pitch.
Full payment will need to be made by 31 January 2020.
Please note that your pitch cannot be used as a permanent residency, contact or postal address.
We do not accept Hobby, Buccaneer, Tabbert or Travel Kings caravans.
For further information please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org