Day Tickets – For Non-Campers
The cost of a day session ticket is £10.00 per person.
- Day tickets are available Monday to Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays) and must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Day tickets are for over 18’s only.
- Fishing is from 7.300am to 7.30pm and you must be packed up and vacate the peg no later than 7.30pm.
- Only people fishing are permitted on a day ticket; spectators are not allowed.
- Each person fishing will need a valid rod licence, an individual unhooking mat and landing net.
- You will have access to the toilet facilities.
- Dotties Takeaway and Licensed Bar will be open Monday to Thursday from 3.00pm term time or 8.00am during the school holidays; for all your food and drink requirements.
Telephone the office on 01785 715177, option 1 to book your fishing day ticket.
Fishing for our Campers
Included in the price of each pitch is one fishing wristband that is valid for your entire stay. This must be used by one person from your pitch and cannot be shared.
Additional wristbands for adults and children can be purchased at check in:
£5.00 – Session Wristband – for adults and children (up to 2 rods)
£2.00 – Extra rod
Please note that children are only permitted to fish if they are staying on the campsite and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. If your child is independently fishing they must have their own unhooking mat, landing net and licence (if applicable) and a wristband will need to be purchased.
By purchasing a Day Fishing Ticket or accepting your Complimentary Wristband you agree to adhere to Pillaton Hall Farm’s fishing rules.